2021 Player Registration and Fees
The 2021 online registration process is now open for all WLC members. Once registered you will be able to use your Login to register for any other Lacrosse Victoria or ALA programmes including Quick Stix, ALA Coaching Courses, Box Lacrosse, State and other representative teams. In addition, you will receive regular bulletins directly from Lacrosse Victoria.
The WLC Committee requests that all members please follow the online registration process below prior to attending training to ensure you (i) adhere to the 2021 Return to Lacrosse Conditions stipulated by Lacrosse Victoria and WLC, (ii) you are covered for insurance purposes during pre-season training, and (iii) are eligible to play in 2021 when the season commences in April (dates to be confirmed):
- Click on the following SportsTG website link https://membership.sportstg.com/regoform.cgi?formID=97163
- Enter the number of Adults and Children (if applicable) you are registering and click “Continue”.
- Enter your Email Address (note: please use the email address you used for registering in 2020). If you have changed email address and/or have forgotten what you advised in 2020, then please email secretary@
williamstownlacrosse.com.aubefore proceeding to Step 4.
- If you know your Password please enter, sign in and go to Step 7 below.
- If you have forgotten or don’t know your password please click on “Forgot Password?”.
- SportsTG will email you a link to reset your password. Please enter to complete the Sign-On process.
- Once in the “1. Choose Type” screen select the name(s) you are registering for 2021 and proceed to check, enter or amend the required fields in order to com
- plete the process.
Senior and Junior Players Fees will be advised over the coming weeks and are to be paid in FULL by 30th April 2021 unless alternative payment arrangements have been agreed with Margaret Clarke (Treasurer). Once confirmed, fees can be paid:
in person – to Treasurer Margaret Clarke in cash or via EFTPOS at the club
or by Direct Deposit as follows:
BSB: 083 004
Acct: 698439540 (Please reference the players name.)
Senior – Margaret Clarke 0408 991 831 or Simon Brown 0424 145 136
Junior – Carl Radford 0418 892 953
Registration Link – https://membership.sportstg.com/regoform.cgi?formID=97163